ZECHARIAH 9 - THE LORD WILL GIVE ISREAL VICTORY!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to Zechariah 9 .. for the 8th time (NEW BEGINNINGS).




ZECHARIAH PROPHESIED ..

.. THE DESTRUCTION OF HEZBOLLAH TO THE NORTH OF ISRAEL IN LEBANON (perhaps we saw this occur when their pagers & communication devices exploded on them all at once) AND THE DEFEAT OF HAMAS IN GAZA IN THE SOUTH (in process). 

"Behold, the Lord will dispossess her And throw her wealth into the sea; And Tyre will be devoured by fire. Ashkelon will see it and fear; Gaza will writhe in pain, And Ekron, for her hope and expectation, has been ruined. The king will perish from Gaza, And Ashkelon will not be inhabited." Zechariah 9:4-5 AMP


.. THAT GOD WILL CUT OFF THE PRIDE OF THE PHILISTINES (evil spiritual descendants of the ancient Philistines) .. AND REMOVE THE BLOOD FROM THEIR MOUTHS (from those that glorify death & celebrate the murder of Jews).

.. THAT THE PHILISTINE CITIES OF GAZA WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO JEWISH CITIES & WILL NO LONGER BE USED TO TRAIN TERRORISTS.

"I will take the blood from their mouths And their detestable things from between their teeth [those repulsive, idolatrous sacrifices eaten with the blood]. Then they too will be a remnant for our God, And be like a clan in Judah, And Ekron will be like one of the Jebusites." Zechariah 9:7 AMP


THAT THE HOSTAGES IN GAZA WILL BE RELEASED & ISRAEL WILL BE RESTORED DOUBLE FOR HER TROUBLE.

"When I made a sacred agreement with you, my people, we sealed it with blood. Now some of you are captives in waterless pits, but I will come to your rescue and offer you hope. Return to your fortress, because today I will reward you with twice what you had."  Zechariah 9:11-12 CEV


.. AND THAT THE LORD WILL DEFEAT ALL OF ISRAEL'S ENEMIES 🐍, AND RETURN TO RULE & REIGN FROM JERUSALEM.

"Then I will camp around My house las a guard] because of an army, Because of him who passes by and returns; And no oppressor will again overrun them (Israel), For now My eyes are upon them providentially protecting them. Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O Daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King (Messianic King) is coming to you; He is righteous and endowed with salvation, Humble and unassuming [in submission to the will of the Fatherl and riding on a donkey, Upon a colt, the foal of a donkey. I will cut off the [war] chariot from Ephraim And the [war] horse from Jerusalem, And the bow of war will be cut off. And He will speak [words of] peace to the nations, And His dominion shall be from sea to sea Labsolutely endless], And from the River [Euphrates] to the ends of the earth. Zechariah 9:8-10 AMP




When I posted today's scripture & message on X today, I received a timestamp of 2:48 .. Psalm 24:8 is confirmation!!! 

Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. 

Psalm 24:8 AMP




After I finished posting today's message, I walked outside and received a 2nd AMAZING confirmation. A very large host, a double rainbow around the sun & a "V" for VICTORY.




This scripture was revealed to me on Jan 2. 2 represents the 2nd person of the Godhead — Jesus ✨ .. also Jan 2 is 1/2 .. GOVERNMENT OF GOD. This makes the 6th time in the past 9 days that I have been led to different scriptures that prophesy the return of Jesus!! 👀👀



IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.





Comments

Popular Posts