SONG OF SOLOMON 7 - JESUS LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH!

Holy Spirit had me open My Bible with eyes closed to a random page .. then told me to turn 2 pages to Song of Solomon 7 for the 2nd time. 


JESUS LOVES YOU. HIS DESIRE IS FOR YOU 💕

"I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages. Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves. The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved."

Song of Solomon 7:10-13


There are times when, even as believers, we fall into a condition of sinful doubt and feel as if Christ's gracious presence is no longer with us. But in all of this, He assures us that He has not forsaken us. He is working both "to do His will and to do His good pleasure, " and all of it is for His glory, our good, and the advancement of His Kingdom in this world. If we as individual believers, or as a collective church body, will ever experience real revival, it must begin with a clear awareness and knowledge that we are eternally and unchangeably "in Christ," clothed in His righteousness, and therefore accepted of God in Him and loved by Him. We must always realize that. "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:10


Excerpt taken from HIS DESIRE TOWARD ME by W Parker at Test All Things. Please take a moment to read the rest of it: https://testallthings.com/2024/04/14/his-desire-is-toward-me/




When I posted today's scripture and message on X, I received a timestamp of 5:12. Psalm 51:2 is confirmation.

Wash me thoroughly [and repeatedly] from my iniquity and guilt and cleanse me and make me wholly pure from my sin!

Psalm 51:2 AMPC






TO CHOOSE LIFE IS TO CHOOSE JESUS!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION & TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD & SAVIOR. THE BIBLE SAYS WE MUST CONFESS WITH OUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS LORD TO BE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNTY. 

"And what is God's "living message?" It is the revelation of faith for salvation, which is the message that we preach. For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. The heart that believes in him receives the gift of righteousness of God - and then the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scriptures encourage us with these words: "Everyone who believes in Him will never be disappointed." Romans 9:11 TPT

PRAY THIS PRAYER ALOUD WITH YOUR VOICE TO RECEIVE JESUS' FREE GIFT OF SALATION & INVITE HIM TO BE THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE:

Jesus, I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that You are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that You took my punishment & paid the price I could not pay for eternal salvation. I believe that you were raised on the 3rd day and are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. I receive Your free gift of salvation and I ask You to be the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me & making me righteous before God. 




Comments

Popular Posts