PRAYER JOURNAL - THE STORM & EXODUS ARE UPON US!!!

 4:37 pm 1/16/25

Father what is on Your heart you share with Your children today?

Be still and know that I AM God! Be STILL and KNOW that I AM God! I will have my way in all the earth. I AM God! I am the Creator of all things! I am Elohim. The Great I AM. No man shall stand before Me and mock Me and trample on My children. My Kingdom come! My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! A SUMMARY JUDGMENT SCROLL goes forth with names upon it. REPENT! REPENT! For the day of the Lord’s vengeance is at hand. I WILL REPAY! I WILL RESTORE! I WILL BRING THE RECKONING! Get under the shadow of My wing little children and BUCKLE UP! Remain in My perfect peace. I will keep you! I will protect you! I will honor you. With long life I will satisfy you. These are unprecedented times you are entering into. Heed the warning of My prophets. Keep peace in your hearts. Rest in Me. Shalom!

I heard "2 Chronicles 30":  God showed His mercy and goodness to those who had prepared their heart to seek God, though in ignorance they did not do it all according to the commandments.

This word came at 4:37 .. Mark 4:37 & Deuteronomy 4:37 

“And a furious storm of wind [of hurricane proportions] arose, and the waves kept beating into the boat, so that it was already becoming filled.” Mark 4:37

“And because He loved your fathers, He chose their descendants after them, and brought you out from Egypt with His own Presence, by His mighty power.” Deuteronomy‬ ‭4‬:‭37‬ ‭

THE STORM & EXODUS ARE UPON US!!!




Comments

Popular Posts