ISAIAH 6 - WILL YOU GO FOR THEM?

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (which I did with eyes closed) .. then He instructed me to turn 12 pages (PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD) to Isaiah 6 for the 17th time (OVERCOMING VICTORY) on Jan 3 (GOD IS BRINGING US INTO PERFECT COMPLETION). And I noticed that I finished typing today's message on X at 3:33.

IN A TIME OF GREAT DARKNESS OVER THE LAND (THINK IN TERMS OF TODAY'S PARALLEL) ISAIAH SAW THE LORD SEATED UPON HIS THRONE.. HE WAS (AND IS) STILL IN CHARGE OF HIS CREATION... THE SOVEREIGN RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

HE SAW THE TRAIN OF HIS ROBE FILL THE TEMPLE AND HE HEARD THE ANGELS CRY OUT HOLY!! HOLY!! HOLY!! IS THE LORD GOD OF HOSTS!! THE WHOLE EARTH IS FULL OF HIS GLORY!!

AS GOD'S GLORY HITS THE EARTH, WE TOO WILL CRY OUT HOLY !! HOLY!! HOLY!! AND, JUST LIKE ISAIAH, WE TOO WILL SAY "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The LORD of hosts!" OUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO ALL TRUTH, WE WILL SEE OUR SINS IN COMPARISON TO GOD'S GOODNESS AND HOLINESS & WE WILL REPENT. AND JUST AS THE SERAPHIM CLEANSED ISAIAH'S LIPS WITH A COAL OF FIRE 🔥 FROM THE ALTAR, WE TOO WILL BE CLEANSED BY FIRE 🔥 & MADE HOLY. "Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged."

AND JUST AS ISAIAH WAS ASKED "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" AND HE RESPONDED "Here am I! Send me." .. WE TOO WILL BE ASKED TO GO FOR THEM AND WHEN WE SAY "Yes!" WE TOO WILL BE COMMISSIONED!!

GET READY!!!




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.





Comments

Popular Posts