ISAIAH 5 - GOD HASN'T GIVEN UP ON HIS VINEYARD!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible (with eyes closed) then told me to turn 5 pages (5 = GRACE) to Isaiah 5 (GRACE AGAIN) .. for the 9th time (9 = JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING).




OUR BELOVED (God, the Son) MADE A VINEYARD ON A VERY FRUITFUL HILL. HE LOVINGLY TENDED IT & GAVE IT EVERYTHING IT NEEDED TO PROSPER & PRODUCE GRAPES 🍇 .. BUT IT YIELDED WILD GRAPES. 

AND WHAT DID GOD SAY HE WOULD DO TO THE VINEYARD FULL OF WILD GRAPES? "And now I will tell you what I will do to My vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it shall be eaten and BURNED 🔥 up; and I will break down its wall, and it shall be trodden down [by enemies]. And I will lay waste; it shall not be pruned or cultivated, but there shall come up briers and thorns. I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant planting [the plant of His delight]. And He looked for justice, but behold, He sawl oppression and bloodshed; [He looked] for righteousness (for uprightness and right standing with God), but behold, [He heard] a cry [of oppression and distress]. Woe to those who join house to house [and by violently expelling the poorer occupants enclose large acreage] and join field to field until there is no place for others and you are made to dwell alone in the midst of the land! In my [Isaiah's] ears the Lord of hosts said, Of truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and beautiful ones shall be without inhabitant." Isaiah 5-9

AND THE LORD SAYS TO THOSE WHO LIVE SINFUL LIVES WHO DO NOT REGARD THE DEEDS OF GOD, NOR CONSIDER THE OPERATION OF HIS HANDS (in mercy and in judgment): "Therefore My people go into captivity [to their enemies] without knowing it and because they have no knowledge [of God]. And honorable men [their glory] are famished, and their common people are parched with thirst." Isaiah 5:13

THE LORD (in His written word) SAYS WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL EVIL GOOD AND GOOD EVIL. WOE TO THOSE WHO ARE WISE IN THEIR OWN EYES AND PRUDENT & SHREWD IN THEIR OWN SIGHT. WOE TO THOSE WHO DRINK UNTIL INTOXICATED AND THOSE WHO MIX THEIR ALCOHOLIC DRINKS. WOE TO THOSE TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS OF THE INNOCENT IN EXCHANGE FOR A BRIBE. "Therefore, as the tongue of fire 🔥 devours stubble, and as the dry grass sinks down in the flame 🔥 so their root shall be like rottenness and their blossom shall go up like fine dust — because they have rejected and cast away the law and the teaching of the Lord of hosts and have not believed but have treated scornfully and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against His people, and He has stretched forth His hand against them and has smitten them..." Isaiah 5:24-25

AND GOD WILL CALL FOREIGN NATIONS TO COME AND INVADE THE LAND .. INSTRUMENTS OF HIS JUDGMENT. "And He will lift up a signal to call together a hostile people from afar [to execute His judgment on Judea], and will hiss for them from the end of the earth [as bees are hissed from their hives], and behold, they shall come with speed, swiftly!" Isaiah 5:26

WHY DOES GOD DO THIS? BECAUSE HE LOVES US AND WE ARE SORELY IN NEED OF STRONG CORRECTION TO TURN US BACK FROM ETERNAL DESTRUCTION. REPENT NOW (if you have not already done so) AND TURN BACK TO HIM! 

GOD HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON HIS VINEYARD!! HE IS A MERCIFUL GOD!!! HIS HEART 💛 IS TO REDEEM US AND BLESS US!!!

When I started today's blog entry, Blogger noted the time was 8:00 (8 = NEW BEGINNINGS). And Holy Spirit revealed this to me on Jan 15 (15 = GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! PERFECTLY COMPLETED GRACE TO OVERCOME ETERNAL DEATH! GOD'S REST!)  It is in Him that we find rest! 



IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.



Comments

Popular Posts