MALACHI 4 - WE WILL LEAP FOR JOY AT WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible randomly (which I did with eyes closed), then He instructed me to turn 20 pages to Malachi 4 for the 4th time.
BEHOLD, THE DAY OF THE LORD COMES THAT BURNS LIKE AN OVEN .. WE WILL TREAD DOWN THE WICKED & THEY WILL BE ASHES UNDER OUR FEET. REPENTANCE & RECONCILIATION WILL FILL OUR HEARTS & WE WILL LEAP FOR JOY AT WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!
BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:
When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 12:48 (John 12:48 confirms it).
If you reject Me and refuse to follow My words, you already have a judge. The message of truth I have given you will rise up to judge you at the Day of Judgment.
John 12:48
Holy Spirit had me turn 20 pages. He is also emphasizing 4 (Malachi 4 for the 4th time). And today is Dec 6.
When I posted the Biblical numbers on X, I received a timestamp of 1:10 (11). 11 = JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER, VALOR, TRANSITION TO THE KINGDOM AGE
I find it very interesting that Malachi 4 is the LAST page of the OLD Testament. As I declare it, it has the ring of the FULFILLMENT OF ALL THINGS .. the prophecies spoken by all the prophets of old coming to pass & God is doing a NEW thing.
When I posted that 👆 on X, I received a timestamp of 1:23 👀👀
Then Melonie (@MelonieMartie) shared this confirmation with me .. WOWWWWW WHAT A CONFIRMATION from the Lord through Bonnie Jones!!!!! Excerpt & link to video provided 👇
THE DAY OF NEW BEGINNINGS
"This is the day of new beginnings. The OLD Testament is being closed as we exit Malachi and enter the new era in Me. The gospel must be preached and the prophets shall declare My word. I'm closing the book of Malachi. You see, Elijah had to come. Of course, John the Baptist (Matthew 17), but the spirit of Elijah had to be established in the prophets on the earth. Bob Jones was one of these, but there is a company of them on the earth today who will not compromise the word of God. They walk in power and might and now the hearts of the father are turning to the sons and the sons to the father. {Bonnie notes the Lord says all that needed to be accomplished from the book of Malachi has been done}. There is nothing new under the sun and the Son of God says this book needs to close so that Daniel's book can open. As the contents of Daniel's book is revealed, you will understand why Malachi is no longer necessary. You see, the sun can only shine on the anointing and that anointing no longer needs the sunshine. {Bonnie notes .. because He said there is nothing new under the sun .. that was for the what was .. the time for the WHAT IS is here} .."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cazFojXW8-s
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.






Comments