LUKE 10 - THE HARVEST IS ABUNDANTLY READY BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (which I did with eyes closed), then He told me to turn 12 pages to Luke 10.  

Luke 10:2 (12) stood out .. on Dec 12 (lots of 12's going on). THE HARVEST IS ABUNDANT (and they are READY to hear the good news of salvation), BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW! PRAY FOR LABORERS TO BE SENT TO GATHER THE HARVEST!!! 🌾





When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 12:18.

12 = GOD IS KING! HE IS IN CONTROL & ACTIVELY RULING OVER HIS CREATION!

18 = WE MUST SHARE THE GOOD NEWS SO PEOPLE CAN CHOOSE SALVATION & LIFE ABUNDANTLY or THE BONDAGE OF SIN




THE LORD NEEDS LABORERS TO GATHER HIS HARVEST! 🌾 WILL YOU GO FOR HIM?



CONFIRMATION:

After posting on X, I began to watch Church International. Robin R Bullock preached & Robin D Bullock prophesied the same message today! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cPGfmgUkQw




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.






Comments

Popular Posts