JOB 14 - JESUS REVEALS MANKIND'S NEED FOR SALVATION & THE PATH TO REDEMPTION
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (which I did with my eyes closed) .. then He instructed me to turn 5 pages (GRACE) for the 3rd time (GOD TAKES YOU THROUGH 3 STAGES OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH .. EGYPT 〰 WILDERNESS 〰 PROMISED LAND).
THROUGH JOB'S LAMENTS TO GOD, JESUS REVEALS MANKIND'S NEED FOR SALVATION & THE PATH TO REDEMPTION 💗
BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:
Holy Spirit revealed this to me on Nov 6 (6 = MAN).
When I posted today's message on X, I received a timestamp of 10:05 (15 = PERFECTLY COMPLETED GRACE TO OVERCOME DEATH .. THANK YOU JESUS!!)
When I started today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 11:10 (111 = GOD'S BELOVED SON 💗)
When I saved the screenshot for 111 to my computer, it ended up being image number 15 (PERFECTLY COMPLETED GRACE BECAUSE OF GOD'S BELOVED SON .. AMAZING CONFIRMATION!!!)
Excerpts were taken from INSPIRED SCRIPTURE. Job 14: Lessons from Job's Seven Laments to God Regarding Jesus' Plan for Your Redemption
https://inspiredscripture.com/bible-studies/job-14#gsc.tab=0
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.




Comments