ISAIAH 40 - THE LORD IS COMING AS A TRIUMPHANT KING!
Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page with eyes closed, then told me to turn 22 pages (22 = THE LIGHT OF TRUTH GOING OUT IN THE MIDST OF TERRIBLE DARKNESS) .. to Isaiah 40.
GOD IS SPEAKING WORDS OF COMFORT TODAY 💗 THOUGH THE BATTLE STILL LOOMS AHEAD .. AS FAR AS THE LORD IS CONCERNED THE WARFARE HAS ENDED❗❗ THE LORD IS COMING AS A TRIUMPHANT KING❗❗ PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD❗❗
BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:
I noticed that I finished typing today's message on X at 11:11 .. and Holy Spirit revealed this to me on 11/9 (11 = TRANSITION and 9 = JUDGMENT). Several 11:9 scriptures confirm Isaiah 40 & today's message for this very time that we are living in 💗
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.

Comments