2 KINGS 11 - TRANSITION OF POWER ON DECK!!!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me with eyes closed to 2 Kings 11 .. on 11/11❗❗❗

THE THRONE WAS PUBLICLY RESTORED TO THE LINE OF KING DAVID (today's DJT) AFTER BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM THE DAUGHTER OF AHAB & JEZEBEL (Kamala). CAPTAINS, BODYGUARDS & ESCORTS WERE ARMED & ASSIGNED TO PROTECT THE NEW KING. THE "trumpet players" STOOD NEXT TO HIM❗❗❗ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ TRANSITION OF POWER ON DECK❗❗❗




Brunson v Adams
PETITION FOR A WRIT OF CERTIORARI before the United States Supreme Court that HAS ALREADY BEEN RULED ON but the judgment not yet released❗❗❗ LOOK AT THE LIST OF DEFENDANTS .. ALMOST OUR ENTIRE GOVERNMENT BROKE THEIR OATH❗❗❗







AND LOOK WHO MADE THE LIST❗❗❗ πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€


Full Supreme Court document: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22-380/243739/20221027152243533_20221027-152110-95757954-00007015.pdf


Starting at 1:14 into video .. Johnny Enlow talks about the Brunson case. THE TIME IS NOW❗❗❗

Link to video: https://rumble.com/v5mgw1e-johnny-enlow-unfiltered-129.html




Loy Brunson gives an update on the case & the nondisclosure he had to sign with the US Supreme Court concerning their decision.

Link to video: https://rumble.com/v5jy0wt-its-go-time-the-scotus-brunson-case-loy-brunson.html




The Brunson brothers are the TRUMPET PLAYERS in 2 Kings 11❗❗❗ 🎺🎺🎺🎺 

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miiZfnPHBs4




When I saved the photos for today's blog post, the photo of the Brunson brothers ended up being photo number 11 for 2 Kings 11 .. 11 = TRANSITION❗❗❗




When I started today's blog post, Blogger noted the time was 4:44❗❗❗ (THREE IS PERFECT COMPLETION .. 3 FOURS .. PERFECT COMPLETION USING 4 TRUMPET PLAYERS 😁)




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.








Comments

Popular Posts