ISAIAH 4 - GOD WILL RESTORE US & COVER US WITH DIVINE PROTECTION

Holy Spirit led me to Isaiah 4 at 1:11 💛 .. for the 24th time (🌱⏰🌽).

On that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel’s survivors. Whoever remains in Zion and whoever is left in Jerusalem will be called holy— all in Jerusalem who are recorded among the living— when the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and cleansed the bloodstains from the heart of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of fire. Then the Lord will create over all of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud of smoke by day and a glowing flame of fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a canopy, a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and the rain.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬-‭6‬ ‭BSB‬‬


ALL WHO REMAIN AFTER THE BLAST OF GOD'S JUDGMENT, BURNING & SIFTING (which has begun) ARE RECORDED FOR LIFE & WILL BE CALLED HOLY. GOD WILL RESTORE US AND COVER US WITH HIS GLORY ✨ & DIVINE PROTECTION.




BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

I was shown this scripture again for the 24th time on Oct 3 (10/3).

24 = PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF GOD MADE MANIFEST, ENCIRCLED & PROTECTED!!!

10 = TIMELINES, GOD CARRIES OUT HIS PLAN IN PERFECT DIVINE ORDER

3 = PERFECT COMPLETION, RESURRECTION (of America)!!!




When I posted today's message and scripture on X, I received a timestamp of 1:35 (Psalm 135)

Hallelujah! Praise the name of the Lord. Give praise, O servants of the Lord, who stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God. Hallelujah, for the Lord is good; sing praises to His name, for it is lovely. For the Lord has chosen Jacob as His own, Israel as His treasured possession. For I know that the Lord is great; our Lord is above all gods. The Lord does all that pleases Him in the heavens and on the earth, in the seas and in all their depths. He causes the clouds to rise from the ends of the earth. He generates the lightning with the rain and brings forth the wind from His storehouses. He struck down the firstborn of Egypt, of both man and beast. He sent signs and wonders into your midst, O Egypt, against Pharaoh and all his servants. He struck down many nations and slaughtered mighty kings: Sihon king of the Amorites, Og king of Bashan, and all the kings of Canaan. He gave their land as an inheritance, as a heritage to His people Israel. Your name, O Lord, endures forever, Your renown, O Lord, through all generations. For the Lord will vindicate His people and will have compassion on His servants. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, made by the hands of men. They have mouths, but cannot speak; they have eyes, but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; nor is there breath in their mouths. Those who make them become like them, as do all who trust in them. O house of Israel, bless the Lord; O house of Aaron, bless the Lord; O house of Levi, bless the Lord; you who fear the Lord, bless the Lord! Blessed be the Lord from Zion— He who dwells in Jerusalem. Hallelujah!

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭135‬:‭1‬-‭21‬ ‭BSB‬‬



IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.






Comments

Popular Posts