ISAIAH 33 - THE CONSUMING FIRE OF GOD IS COMING!

Today, Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (which I did with eyes closed), then He instructed me to turn 22 pages .. to Isaiah 33.

IT IS THOSE WHO SEEK GOD WITH EVERY FIBER IN THEIR BEING THAT WILL BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE DEVOURING FIRE IN THE DAYS AHEAD. THEY WILL ABIDE IN SUPREME JOY  IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD .. THE JUDGE, LAWGIVER & KING WHO RULES OVER THE NATIONS.










BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted today's message & scripture on X, I received a timestamp of 1:50

1 = GOD, BEGINNINGS

50 = JUBILEE 

And you shall hallow the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his ancestral possession [which through poverty he was compelled to sell], and each of you shall return to his family [from whom he was separated in bond service].

Leviticus 25:10 


Luke 1:50 also confirms!

49 For He Who is almighty has done great things for me - and holy is His name [to be venerated in His purity, majesty and glory]!

50 For His mercy (His compassion and kindness toward the miserable and afflicted is on those who fear Him with godly reverence, from generation to generation and age to age.

Luke 1:49-50

After spending time in the word, I sat quietly with the Lord & listened. This is what I wrote in my journal:
















Comments

Popular Posts