1 CHRONICLES 16 - GET READY TO CELEBRATE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!

With my eyes closed Father, Son & Holy Spirit led me to 1 Chronicles 16 .. THE ARK OF THE  COVENANT (God's presence & glory ✨) RETURNED TO THE NATION. IT WAS A HUGE CELEBRATION 🎉 AND DAVID (DJ T TODAY!!!) EXHORTED THE PEOPLE TO SING PRAISES TO THE LORD .. TO REMEMBER HIS COVENANT PROMISES & ALL HIS WONDROUS DEEDS!







BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted today's scripture and message on X, I received a timestamp of 1:08 (18) and today is the 14th. I ran to get my book on Biblical prophetic numbers (Numbers that Preach by Troy Brewer) and when I returned & picked up my phone to post about these numbers, the time was 1:11 💛 

18 = LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY

14 = GENERATIONAL PROMISES (Exodus111)

111 = GOD'S BELOVED SON






After my time in the word, I sat quietly & listened to the Lord. This is what I wrote in my journal:














Comments

Popular Posts