JOB 40 - GOD REVEALS 7 ASPECTS OF HIS HOLY CHARACTER

Holy Spirit lead me to Job 40 today ..

GOD ADDRESSES JOB'S COMPLAINTS & IN THE PROCESS REVEALS 7 ASPECTS OF HIS HOLY CHARACTER: love, holiness, patience, justice, divinity, judgment & deliverance 💗

Then the Lord said to Job, “Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty? Let him who disputes with God answer it.” Then Job replied to the Lord and said, “Behold, I am of little importance and contemptible; what can I reply to You? I lay my hand on my mouth. [Ezra 9:6; Ps 51:4] “I have spoken once, but I will not reply again— Indeed, twice [I have answered], and I will add nothing further.” Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, saying, “Now gird up your loins (prepare yourself) like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me. “Will you really annul My judgment and set it aside as void? Will you condemn Me [your God] that you may [appear to] be righteous and justified? “Have you an arm like God, And can you thunder with a voice like His? ¶“Adorn yourself with eminence and dignity [since you question the Almighty], And array yourself with honor and majesty. “Pour out the overflowings of your wrath, And look at everyone who is proud and make him low. “Look at everyone who is proud, and humble him, And [if you are so able] tread down the wicked where they stand. “[Crush and] hide them in the dust together; Shut them up in the hidden place [the house of death]. “[If you can do all this, Job, proving your divine power] then I [God] will also praise you and acknowledge That your own right hand can save you. ¶“Behold now, Behemoth, which I created as well as you; He eats grass like an ox. “See now, his strength is in his loins And his power is in the muscles and sinews of his belly. “He sways his tail like a cedar; The tendons of his thighs are twisted and knit together [like a rope]. “His bones are tubes of bronze; His limbs are like bars of iron. ¶“He is the first [in magnitude and power] of the works of God; [Only] He who made him can bring near His sword [to master him]. “Surely the mountains bring him food, And all the wild animals play there. “He lies down under the lotus plants, In the hidden shelter of the reeds in the marsh. “The lotus plants cover him with their shade; The willows of the brook surround him. “If a river rages and overflows, he does not tremble; He is confident, though the Jordan [River] swells and rushes against his mouth. “Can anyone capture him when he is on watch, Or pierce his nose with barbs [to trap him]?”

‭‭Job‬ ‭40‬:‭1‬-‭24‬ ‭AMP‬‬









Excerpts taken from: Inspired Scripture (Job 40: Lessons from God's Questions to Job, Which Demonstrate His Holy Character) THERE IS MORE TO THIS IS GREAT TEACHING! I ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ ALL OF IT.

https://inspiredscripture.com/bible-studies/job-40#gsc.tab=0

BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted this on X, I received a timestamp of 11:15. I looked up scripture and found Revelation 11:15 is relevant to today's message and to our present time. 11 also represents TRANSITION, 11th HOUR and 15 represents 5 (grace) x 3 .. WHERE GRACE IS PERFECTLY COMPLETED AND WE ENTER INTO GOD'S REST 😌

Then the seventh angel sounded [his trumpet]; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom (dominion, rule) of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.” [Ps 22:28; Dan 2:31-45; 7:13, 14, 27; Zech 14:9]

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭11‬:‭15‬ ‭AMP‬‬


When I finished posting today's scripture & message on X & Truth Social, I listened for the Lord & journaled as I heard this in my spirit:






Today is August 29. The number 29 in scripture is associated with HEARING GOD'S VOICE. Draw near to Him, shelter under the MOST HIGH & abide in the SHELTER OF THE ALMIGHTY.


Later (after posting), I listened to Prophet Julie Green and she gave a very similar word of encouragement!! CONFIRMATION!




https://rumble.com/v5ctvmd-live-with-julie.html




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.












Comments

Popular Posts