ZECHARIAH 9 - JESUS IS RETURNING IN POWER & GLORY!!!

With my eyes closed Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Zechariah 9 for the 7th time .. on 6/21/24 👀👀👀

7 = GOD IS DOING SOMETHING BY HIS SPIRIT (ex: Holy Spirit showing me this scripture today!), THIS NUMBER ALSO MARKS GOD'S REST

6 = THE NUMBER OF MAN

21 = (7 x 3), THE MANIFEST SPIRIT OF GOD, GOD STAMPS THINGS WITH 21 WHEN HIS SPIRIT HAS PERFECTLY COMPLETED HIS WORK AND EVERYTHING IS SEEN FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS .. ALL THINGS ARE REVEALED BY THE LIGHT OF TRUTH. IT IS ESPECIALLY CONNECTED TO MANIFEST DARKNESS AND REVEALING IT FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS.

24 = (12 x 2), GOD'S PERFECT GOVERMENT IS MADE MANIFEST, GOD IS GOVERNING SOMETHING, HE HAS THE AUTHORITY AND FINAL SAY!

IN CHAPTER 9 OF ZECHARIAH, THE LORD PROPHESIED THE 1st COMING OF JESUS (HUMBLE, RIDING ON A DONKEY) & THE 2nd MILLENIAL REIGN WHEN JESUS RETURNS IN POWER & GLORY (SOON❗❗❗❗❗❗❗) TO RULE OVER ALL THE EARTH IN PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS. PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD❗❗❗❗❗❗❗






BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

As I typed today's message on X, I noticed the time was 11:11

11 = TRANSITION, 11th HOUR 👀👀




I also received a timestamp of 11:26 when I posted the scripture & message on X today. I found 2 scriptures that confirm today's message! AMAZING HOW THE LORD CONFIRMS LIKE THIS❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

And then God will bring all of Israel to salvation! The prophecy will be fulfilled that says: “Coming from Zion will be the Savior, and he will turn Jacob away from evil.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭11‬:‭26‬ ‭TPT‬‬

“For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are representing and signifying and proclaiming the fact of the Lord's death until He comes [again].”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭11‬:‭26‬ ‭AMPC‬‬



IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.



Comments

Popular Posts