MATTHEW 4 - OUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL SUPPLY ALL OF OUR NEEDS!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page, then told me to turn 12 pages ... to Matthew 4 for the 6th time (6=THE NUMBER OF MAN) on June 17 (17=OVERCOMING VICTORY).

JESUS LEARNED OBEDIENCE THROUGH THE THINGS HE SUFFERED IN THE DESERT .. A PERIOD OF FORCED RELIANCE ON THE FATHER. LIKE JESUS, WE TOO WILL LEARN OBEDIENCE & BE FORCED TO RELY ON THE FATHER AS HE SHAKES US FREE FROM EVIL.






As I read this scripture in The Message translation, I noticed the time was 11:11 👀

1111 = IT IS THE 11th HOUR & WE ARE ABOUT TO TRANSITION INTO THE KINGDOM ERA




Submit yourself to God's will for your life. Give Him your "YES." Trust in Him & allow Him to do a work in your life that you would not believe had someone told you beforehand! 

It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion’s exiles. We laughed, we sang, we couldn’t believe our good fortune. We were the talk of the nations— “God was wonderful to them!” God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people. And now, God, do it again— bring rains to our drought-stricken lives So those who planted their crops in despair will shout “Yes!” at the harvest, So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭126‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭MSG‬‬




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.



Comments

Popular Posts