ISAIAH 4 - THIS IS OUR JUBILEE YEAR! PROCLAIM LIBERTY!

With my eyes closed, Holy Spirit had me open my Bible to a random page, then instructed me to turn 5 pages .. to Isaiah 4 for the 15th time (15=REST, OVERCOMING DEATH, DIVINE ACTS OF GRACE).

We are living "IN THAT DAY THE BRANCH OF THE LORD SHALL BE BEAUTIFUL & GLORIOUS, AND THE FRUIT OF THE LAND SHALL BE EXCELLENT & LOVELY" for the remnant preserved through judgment.






BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted this on X, I received a timestamp of 11:50.

11 = JUDGMENT UPON DISORDER, 11th HOUR, TRANSITION, FAITHFULNESS OF GOD'S PEOPLE, ACTS OF VALOR

50 = JUBILEE, WHEN EVERYTHING THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU IS RETURNED TO YOU, JUBILEE IS CONNECTED TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

This fiftieth year is sacred—it is a time of freedom and of celebration when everyone will receive back their original property, and slaves will return home to their families. This is a year of complete celebration, so don't plant any seed or harvest what your fields or vineyards produce. In this time of sacred celebration you may eat only what grows on its own. During this year, all property must go back to its original owner.

‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭25‬:‭10‬-‭13‬ ‭CEV‬‬


PSALM 115 ALSO CONFIRMS TODAY'S MESSAGE ..

We don't deserve praise! The Lord alone deserves all of the praise, because of his love and faithfulness. Why should the nations ask, “Where is your God?” Our God is in the heavens, doing as he chooses. The idols of the nations are made of silver and gold. They have a mouth and eyes, but they can't speak or see. Their ears can't hear, and their noses can't smell. Their hands have no feeling, their legs don't move, and they can't make a sound. Everyone who made the idols and all who trust them are just as helpless as those useless gods. People of Israel, you must trust the Lord to help and protect you. Family of Aaron the priest, you must trust the Lord to help and protect you. All of you worship the Lord, so you must trust him to help and protect you. The Lord will not forget to give us his blessing; he will bless all of Israel and the family of Aaron. All who worship the Lord, no matter who they are, will receive his blessing. I pray that the Lord will let your family and your descendants always grow strong. May the Lord who created the heavens and the earth give you his blessing. The Lord has kept the heavens for himself, but he has given the earth to us humans. The dead are silent and cannot praise the Lord, but we will praise him now and forevermore. Shout praises to the Lord!

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭115‬:‭1‬-‭18‬ ‭CEV‬‬


HALLELUJAH!!! Lord, we WELCOME Your jubilee year! We proclaim LIBERTY throughout the land & call for everything that has been stolen from us to be returned!!




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.



Comments

Popular Posts