ISAIAH 3 - BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMERANG IS INBOUND!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Isaiah 3 with eyes closed for the 12th time! They lead me here 11 days ago πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€


VERSES 9-11 STOOD OUT AS I DECLARED THIS SCRIPTURE. 

BπŸ”₯πŸ”₯M❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

BπŸ”₯πŸ”₯M❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

BπŸ”₯πŸ”₯M❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

BπŸ”₯πŸ”₯MERANG INCOMING FOR THE WICKED❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

BUCKLE UP & WATCH AS THE WICKED RECEIVE THEIR JUST REWARD!







BIBLICAL PROPHETIC NUMBERS & CONFIRMATIONS:





@CadenceEstherCrowne on X posted this before seeing my message today:






Listen to BOOM song here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M8duKQKda1k



Today's message confirms what Prophet Barry Wunsch released today:


Saturday June 22, 2024

Prophetic Encounter regarding Joe Biden 

Respectfully submitted, 

Barry Wunsch 

The Canadian Hammer

Published Monday June 24, 2024 


The Lord has been dropping Joe Biden on me the last 24 hours. At least half a dozen times,  the Lord was trying to get my attention. 


And then today as I was in my quite time, I was taken into the spirit where I was taken into a special high level emergency meeting of Democrat, Deep State, WEF and globalist leaders and advisors. 


Obama and his inner core were being forced and pressured to pull Joe Biden out of the game. 


The point had well passed where his actions and condition was far, far beyond any type of recovery. The mounting collateral damage was overwhelming.


They had to get him out one way or another. 


Nothing was to be off limits.


On top of all of that, the fact was that there was an open door that Hunter has opened that cannot be shut, and in doing so has opened up the books on his Dad and family. 


They are going down. It was game over. 


The implications of what is in the light and coming into the light was going to not only destroy the Bidens but also destroy the Democratic party


The ship had taken in so much water and continues to, that there is no way that it could stay afloat. It would not survive what is coming!


In the meeting was Kamala Harris. She was being briefed, very uncomfortable with the plan to temporarily position her until a long-term candidate could be installed. 


M. Obama was on standby in the room. Being coy, but knowing full well the manipulation to get her in position.


Kamila has been used, and they were going to use her like a pawn. 


I knew by the Spirit she would cause them harm on her way out and she would sing like a bird. 


Things are about to move fast.


There were other events being planned in conjunction with this to accelerate the dark and demonic plan. 


There were strategic inside jobs coming to destabilize things along the way for them to deploy their demonic plans. 


The Lord spoke to me, and this is what He spoke:


"Barry, tell My people that the house of cards is coming down! I am blowing on it now, and I assure you it is all coming down!  


There will be nowhere for them to run! 


They will no longer be able to hide behind the corrupt practices and people they have put in position. 


I am a God of Justice and Justice shall be served. 


For they shall pay a great price for what they have done to My people. 


The move they are planning shall bring a turning point in this great Nation - for My people are standing and ready to move upon My word for Truth Righteousness and Justice. 


The storm is bearing down even now. 


Tell My people deception has never been higher, discern what you hear! Discern what you see! 


Tell My people we are stronger as one! 


Do no waiver, do not comply with the evil agenda! 


We are who they fear! 


Me in you, and you in Me, abiding in unity there is nothing that we cannot do! 


There is a rebirthing of this Great Nation that cannot be stopped! 


Take courage, stand up and let's Advance the Line!" 


Holy is the word of the Lord 


Respectfully,

Barry Wunsch

The Canadian Hammer 

ADVANCE THE LINE!


God Bless and Protect you and your families!

God Bless and Protect Israel!

God Bless the United States of America the Beautiful!

God Bless Canada the True North Strong and Free!


Barry Wunsch

PO Box 25069 Deer Park

Red Deer, AlbertaT4R 2M2

e-mail:

barry@thecanadianhammer.com

Website:

www.thecanadianhammer.com


Julie Green today PARAPHRASED .. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO VIOLENTLY SHAKE. THIS IS A PIVOTAL TIME IN HISTORY. PUT ASIDE YOUR DAILY ROUTINES AND GET INTO YOUR PRAYER CLOSETS. ASK FOR GOD'S STRENGTH TO REMAIN STABLE ON THE ROCK & BE HIS LIGHT TO THE WORLD. 

https://rumble.com/v53ekdx-live-with-julie.html




When I started this blog entry, Blogger documented the time as 1:03 (13 = REBELLION) 

CONFIRMATION OF BOOMERANG UPON THE REBELLIOUS! 

BπŸ”₯πŸ”₯M❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗



ADDENDUM: I headed over to Diana Larkin's post today after publishing this blog entry. Her word from the Lord is ANOTHER CONFIRMATION❗❗❗

https://x.com/journaldiana11/status/1805262230134337883?s=46






IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments

Popular Posts