EZEKIEL 17 - GOD EXPECTS KINGS & NATIONS TO HONOR THEIR COVENANT AGREEMENTS!

Holy Spirit instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (with eyes closed), then instructed me to turn 10 pages .. to Ezekiel 17.

ALL kings OF THE EARTH ARE OVERSHADOWED BY THE KING OF KINGS. GOD IS GOVERNING .. THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM HIM. HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO FRAME THEIR POLICIES BY CONSULTING HIM & ORDERING THEIR WAYS ACCORDING TO THEIR FEAR OF THE LORD.






GOD EXPECTS kings & NATIONS TO HONOR THEIR CONVENANTS & TREATIES. THIS REMINDS ME OF THE NATION JORDAN THAT HAS A TREATY WITH ISRAEL 👀 AND IT ALSO REMINDS ME OF THE MULTIPLE AGREEMENTS AMERICA HAS ENTERED INTO WITH ISRAEL TO DEFEND THEM! 👀 GOD EXPECTS THOSE AGREEMENTS TO BE HONORED!






CONFIRMATION:

When I posted this message on X, I received a timestamp of 11:27. Daniel 11:27 confirms the message. I've included verses 23-27 for context.

He will make a treaty, but he will be deceitful and break it, even though he has only a few followers. Without warning, he will successfully invade a wealthy province, which is something his ancestors never did. Then he will divide among his followers all of its treasures and property. But none of this will last very long. He will gather a large and powerful army, and with great courage he will attack the king of the south. The king of the south will meet him with a much stronger army, but he will lose the battle, because he will be betrayed by members of the royal court. He will be ruined, and most of his army will be slaughtered. The two kings will meet around a table and tell evil lies to each other. But their plans will fail, because God has already decided what will happen.

‭‭Daniel‬ ‭11‬:‭23‬-‭27‬ ‭CEV‬‬


I also received a message from someone on X that Prophet Mike Thompson is speaking about "covenants" at this church today.




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments

Popular Posts