ECCLESIASTES 8 - THE FEAR THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM!

Holy Spirit lead me with my eyes closed to Ecclesiastes 8 for the 2nd time.

THE WICKED WHO PURSUE THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD APPEAR TO PROSPER .. YET THEY ARE NOT WISE. WISDOM COME FROM FEAR (REVERENCE & AWE) OF THE LORD .. BY HONORING & WORSHIPPING HIM .. BY WALKING IN HUMILITY & HOLINESS.






CONFIRMATION:

After posting the message on X, I popped over the Diana Larkin's page to see what the Lord revealed to her today .. and it confirmed His message today: FEAR THE LORD!




When I posted today's message on X, I received a timestamp of 11:35 .. Psalm 113:5 also confirms! Note capital LORD .. 

Who is like the LORD our God, Who is enthroned on high ..



IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.




Comments

Popular Posts