ZECHARIAH 11 & 12 - A SIGN THE JEWISH PEOPLE WILL SOON RECOGNIZE JESUS AS MESSIAH

After praying scripture & praying in the spirit, I heard Holy Spirit in that still small voice tell me to open my Bible to a random page (I did this with my eyes closed) and then I heard Him tell me to turn 5 pages (5 = GRACE) .. to Zechariah 11 & 12 for the 7th time (7 = BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD).

As I declared this scripture, verse 4 spoke to me (WE ARE IN THE YEAR OF 4 .. DALET .. THE OPEN DOOR).

"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with panic and his rider with madness; but I will open My eyes and watch over the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the [opposing] nations with blindness."

THE PANICKED HORSES RAN (AS THOUGH BLINDED & MAD) THROUGH LONDON .. SMASHING INTO VEHICLES & BECOMING BLOODIED. VERSE 4 OF ZECHARIAH 12 PROPHESIES THIS AS A SIGN THAT THE JEWISH PEOPLE WILL SOON RECOGNIZE JESUS AS THEIR MESSIAH!








Immediately upon hitting SAVE to the information I put together for this message in my PicCollage app, A PEEL OF THUNDER. And immediately after hitting POST on X, ANOTHER PEEL OF THUNDER.






IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.














Comments

Popular Posts