After praying in the spirit Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Isaiah 8 & 9 with my eyes closed (this is the 13th time I have been lead to this scripture .. 13 = REBELLION 👀).
I declared it & heard in my spirit "IN THE MIDST OF JUDGMENT, I AM COMING TO REDEEM YOU, TO PROSPER YOU & TO HEAL YOUR LAND. DO NOT FEAR. CLING TO ME & TASTE AND SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD." -- God
I felt the SWEET & POWERFUL Presence of the Lord immediately after posting that on X and heard in my spirit "REBELLION WILL BE UPROOTED! JUSTIC IS COMING!" -- God
Hallelujah!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
PROPHETIC NUMBERS:
When I posted this on X, I received a timestamp of 10:39 so I looked up Psalm 103:9 and found it confirms today's message.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plenteous in mercy and loving-kindness.
9 He will not always chide or be contending, neither will He keep His anger forever or hold a grudge.
10 He has not dealt with us after our sins nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
ADDENDUM 5/6/24:
Jody from Truth Social replied to my post with CONFIRMATION. Praise the Lord!!
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.
Comments