1 CHRONICLES 13 - ASK GOD FIRST! THEN OBEY!
After praying in the spirit, Holy Spirit lead me to 1 Chronicles 13 today .. we have heard Prophet Amanda Grace speak of our current David (D. J. T.) needing to come under God's yoke so that God can lead him and give him victory as He did King David in the Old Testament (Ecclesiastes 1:9 AMPC The thing that has been - it is what will be again, and that which has been done is that which will be done again; and there is nothing new under the sun.) TO AVOID TRAGEDY AND UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES, WE MUST SEEK GOD'S WISDOM FIRST!!!
BEFORE DAVID MOVED THE ARK OF GOD, HE TOOK COUNCIL WITH GODLY MEN BUT DID NOT CONSULT THE LORD WITH HIS PLAN .. WHICH RESULTED IN THE DEATH OF UZZAH. GOD IS NOT IMPRESSED WITH OUR OWN IDEAS AND FANCY PRODUCTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO BE PLEASING TO HIM. HE WANTS US TO ASK HIM FIRST & THEN OBEY AND DO WHAT HE SAYS. HIS WAYS ARE MUCH HIGHER .. HE SEES THE END BEFORE BEGINNING!
PRAY THAT OUR CURRENT DAVID (D. J. T.) SEEKS GOD'S WISDOM BEFORE MAKING ANY MOVES OR SAYING ANYTHING .. THAT HE RECOGNIZES THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND THE POWER OF HIS OWN WORDS TO SHAPE THE FUTURE.
When I posted today's message on X, I received a timestamp of 11:29. I looked up scripture to see if this is a confirmation and it is. Matthew 11:29 confirms today's message. PRAISE THE LORD!
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.





Comments