ZECHARIAH 12 - WAR BULLETIN: GOD'S MESSAGE CONCERNING ISRAEL

I prayed in the spirit and felt the presence of Holy Spirit. I asked Him to lead me to scripture He wants me to see today and to give me wisdom, understanding & revelation. He instructed me to open my Bible to a random page (I did so with my eyes closed), then He told me to turn 5 pages .. to Zechariah 12 (this is the 4th time I have been lead to this scripture).

WE ARE LIVING IN "THE BIG DAY" WHEN JESUS WILL MIRACULOUSLY DELIVER ISRAEL FROM ALL OF THEIR ENEMIES & WILL SOVEREIGNLY REMOVE THE SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS FROM HIS PEOPLE .. THEN THEY WILL RECOGNIZE JESUS (THE ONE THEY'D REJECTED & PIERCED) WAS & IS THEIR MESSIAH!!!






PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted today's scripture & message on X, I received a timestamp of 10:55 .. which lead me to Psalm 105:5.





IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.





Comments

Popular Posts