MALACHI 1 - GOD LOVES US ENDLESSLY & IS CALLING US TO OBEDIENCE
Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Malachi 1 for the 5th time (5 = GRACE).
BEFORE GOD BRINGS JUDGMENT, HE TELLS US HE LOVES US ENDLESSLY. HE SETS A FOUNDATION FOR OUR OBEDIENCE & REVERENCE SO WE WILL HONOR HIM BY KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS & WORSHIP HIM FROM OUR HEARTS .. NOT ROTE PRAYERS NOR RELIGIOUS RITUALS, BUT EXPRESSING YOUR GENUINE GRATITUDE AND LOVE FOR HIM THROUGH YOUR PRAISE & WORSHIP 💗
5 = THE GRACE OF GOD, GOD GIVES US THE ABILITY TO OVERCOME THE SHADOW OF DEATH, HE HAS GIVEN US THE AUTHORITY (IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST) TO CONQUER ANY SITUATION THE ENEMY WOULD USE TO TAKE US OUT.
CONFIRMATION: After posting today's message on X and Truth Social, I listened to Prophet Rev D. This word given to Rev D by the Lord on 3/1/24 was confirmation for today's scripture and message.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mGT-gw7OLM
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments