ZECHARIAH 7 - GOD IS YEARNING FOR YOUR HEART!
I prayed in the spirit until I felt the presence of the Lord. I asked Holy Spirit to lead me to scripture He wants me to see today. I invited Father God and Jesus as I read the word and declared it. I asked for wisdom & understanding .. for Holy Spirit to lead me into all truth. I heard in my spirit, "We will lead you to scripture." So I closed my eyes and opened the Bible to a random page, then turned more pages with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I was at Zechariah 7. This is the 3rd time I have been lead to this scripture.
GOD IS YEARNING FOR YOUR HEART! Not rote prayers & rituals. Put that down and just let your heart do the talking! And treat others with LOVE .. show them JUSTICE, MERCY & COMPASSION.
After I finished posting this on X today, I turned on Church International. This message was beautifully shared by Prophet Robin D Bullock .. what he said and how he said it was PROFOUND ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPKsMuUaN5M
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments