EZEKIEL 11 - CORRECTIVE OPEN-HEART SURGERY IS NEEDED!
Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Ezekiel 11 for the 3rd time today .. REVELATION ABOUT WHAT WAS MALIGNANTLY WRONG IN JERUSALEM .. SO DEEPLY ROOTED WAS THE IDOLATRY THAT GOD COULD ONLY MOVE IN JUDGMENT TO REMOVE IT & RETURN HIS PEOPLE TO HIM (CORRECTIVE OPEN-HEART SURGERY!)
AND SO IT IS AGAIN!
PROPHETIC NUMBERS:
I received a timestamp of 11:51 when I posted this on X, which CONFIRMED this message today.
11 = JUDGMENT, DISORDER, TRANSITION, PROPHETIC
51 = PSALM 51 ❗❗❗❗❗ 💗
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, O GOD
Have mercy on me, O God, according to Your loving devotion; according to Your great compassion, blot out my transgressions. Wash me clean of my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against You, You only, have I sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You may be proved right when You speak and blameless when You judge. Surely I was brought forth in iniquity; I was sinful when my mother conceived me. Surely You desire truth in the inmost being; You teach me wisdom in the inmost place. Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones You have crushed rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence; take not Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and sustain me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will return to You. Deliver me from bloodguilt, O God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing of Your righteousness. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare Your praise. For You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; You take no pleasure in burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise. In Your good pleasure, cause Zion to prosper; build up the walls of Jerusalem. Then You will delight in righteous sacrifices, in whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on Your altar.
When I posted about the prophetic numbers on X, I received ANOTHER timestamp of 12:12 ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
AND THIS WAS THE 3RD TIME I WAS SHOWN THIS SCRIPTURE.
3 = PERFECT COMPLETION, DIVINITY .. IN OUR DAY, THE FULFILLMENT OF ALL THINGS ❗❗❗
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.



Comments