NEHEMIAH 12 - REPENT! THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

Father, Son & Holy Spirit lead me to Nehemiah 12 today. At the request of the Lord, I journaled this morning and listened for His voice in my spirit to see what He has to say about this scripture and this season we are living in.

We are called to PURITY, to worship God in spirit & truth by confessing our sins & being washed in the Blood of Jesus. Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His Holy place? He who has clean hands & a pure heart 💗 (Psalm 24 for YEAR 2024)







PROPHETIC NUMBERS:

When I posted this on X I received a timestamp of 10:00 (10)

10 = TIMELINES & HOW GOD CARRIES OUT A PLAN IN PERFECT ORDER; GOD REVEALS HIS PLAN & SETS THINGS IN ORDER ACCORDING TO IT; HE IS SETTING THINGS UP FOR HIS PURPOSE!

10 CONFIRMS TODAY'S MESSAGE!




As soon as I turned on my computer to enter this BLOG post, I saw 12:12 (and the scripture is Nehemiah 12❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗😮)

12 = PERFECT GOVERNMENT; GOD USES THE NUMBER 12 TO SHOW THAT HE IS IN CONTROL & ACTIVELY RULING OVER THE USA AND THE WORLD AS THE KING OF kings; HE IS SAYING THERE IS A PERFECT PLAN

12 + 12 = 24

24 = THIS NUMBER IS SHOWN WHEN WE ARE A WITNESS OF GOD'S PERFECT GOVERNMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS THE KING OF kings; GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY; HE IS IN CONTROL






IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?


Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!


BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.


GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.


IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):


Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.





Comments

Popular Posts