ISAIAH 8 & 9 - FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN!

Holy Spirit lead me to Isaiah 8 & 9 again! THIS IS THE 8TH TIME!

IN THE MIDST OF JUDGMENT, THE LORD PROMISES TO DELIVER US. FOR UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN ✨ TO US A SON IS GIVEN & THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER .. HE IS OUR WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE.



PROPHETIC NUMBERS:



I posted this on X today at 12:28pm (unbeknownst to me until after I posted it!) 

12 = GOD'S PERFECT GOVERNMENT

28 = TIMES & SEASONS

8 = NEW BEGINNINGS

I was shown Isaiah 8 for the 8th time today! That is 88! (CONFIRMATION OF NEW BEGINNINGS!)

9 = JUDGMENT OR FRUIT BEARING

Judgment is coming for the unrepentant wicked. But God upholds the righteous..  those that have accepted His Son as their Lord and Savior are protected under the covering of His Blood.

As I noticed the 12:28 timestamp and grabbed my phone to look up the meaning of 28, I received a timestamp of 1:23 on my phone as well! GOD IS SPEAKING!!

“You shall tear down their altars and smash their [idolatrous] pillars and burn their Asherim in the fire; you shall cut down the carved and sculpted images of their gods and obliterate their name from that place.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬

”A man will not be established by wickedness, But the root of the [consistently] righteous will not be moved.“

Proverbs 12:3 AMP

”For that reason, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be proclaimed on the housetops.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬

”Therefore with joy you will draw water From the springs of salvation.“

Isaiah 12:3 AMP

”Just consider and meditate on Him who endured from sinners such bitter hostility against Himself [consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.“

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬







IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

 

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

 

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART) THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

 

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

 

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW (MUST BE SAID ALOUD):

 

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.

 



Comments

Popular Posts