MICAH 6 - GOD HAS PROVEN HIS CASE IN THE COURT OF HEAVEN
Holy Spirit lead me to Micah 6 today.
GOD HAS PROVEN HIS CASE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE IN THE COURT OF HEAVEN. HE HAS TESTIFIED AGAINST THOSE WHO GAINED WEALTH THROUGH VIOLENCE, LYING, CHEATING & STEALING. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURSE UPON THEMSELVES, NOT GOD.
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN
YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus
is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY
ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD &
SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD
DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON
IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO
SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF
YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY
THIS PRAYER NOW:
Father
God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I
confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and
He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my
soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for
making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I
invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by
Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the
new creation You have made me.

Comments