EZEKIEL 9 - GOD HAS MARKED RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE FOR PRESERVATION
With eyes closed, Holy Spirit lead me to Ezekiel 9 ..
EVEN THOUGH THE ENTIRE NATION (USA) IS UNDER JUDGMENT, GOD HAS COMMANDED THAT EVERY RIGHTEOUS PERSON WITHIN IT BE MARKED .. TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE COMING INVASION OF DEATH ANGELS & TO PRESERVE THEM FOR THE AGE TO COME.
PROPHETIC NUMBERS: I noticed a timestamp of 1:00 (1) when I posted this to X .. I often post things and unbeknownst to me I am posting at a specific time that is prophetic (all glory to God!) Amanda Grace has spoken of eclipses over the USA that directionally form the Hebrew letter ALEPH 👀👀👀
What Holy Spirit just revealed to me in God's word about the mark & this event that is coming was prophesied by Julie Green Jan 18, 2023: A WARNING OF WHAT IS TO COME.
My Children, get prepared. Not only will you see My Glory, revival, and things that I have never done for mankind before, but you will also see great death, and that is what you need to be prepared for. There is a wave of unprecedented death coming. I need My Church to be prepared! I need you to build up your faith, so when people come, and they will come running because the world will look so dark, evil, and upside down, you are able (prepared). My Church, My children, that's when your light will be magnified, and My love will be glorified. I will shine My light through you in the midst of the death and the evil. My goodness, My blessing, and the life that I have will be poured out and manifested even more because My grace is sufficient for you.
So, I told you, this is the hour when they will come running. They will come running into your churches, and they will not be big enough. Prepare for those stadiums because there will be so much death all over the news at the same time. I will raise people up that will do My Will and will be used by Me for more miracles. Limbs will grow out, blind people will be able to see, deaf ears will open, and people in wheelchairs will no longer have to stay in them. I am asking you today, are you ready? Are you ready? Saturate yourselves in My Word and prepare your hearts because some people's hearts will fail them because of what's about to come on this Earth.
IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN
YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?
Jesus
is the ONLY WAY!!!
BY
ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD &
SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.
GOD
DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON
IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO
SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.
IF
YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY
THIS PRAYER NOW:
Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.

Comments