ISAIAH 27 - THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

With my eyes closed, Holy Spirit had me randomly open my Bible then randomly grab a handful of pages to turn .. to Isaiah 27 again!

LEVIATHAN IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THE KINGDOM AGE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!


DECLARE ISAIAH 27 TODAY! DECLARE VICTORY! DECLARE THIS NATION WILL ARISE & WILL GO OUT TO EVERY NATION TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS .. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!

THIS IS NOT THE END! IT IS THE B E G I N N I N G!!!!!!! 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺


As I declare Isaiah 27 and HEAR myself speak it, so much is popping off the page!!!!

ALL FALSE IDOLS ACROSS THIS LAND WILL LAY IN A HEAP OF RUINS! God is not messing around. He means EVERY SINGLE IDOL & FALSE god IN THIS NATION WILL BE UTTERLY DESTROYED!




IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

 

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

 

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

 

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

 

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW:

 

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments

Popular Posts