HAGGAI 1 & 2 - GOD IS ABOUT TO SHAKE HEAVEN & EARTH

With my eyes closed, Holy Spirit had me open my Bible to a random book, then said "turn 4 pages" (5 = GRACE) ..to Haggai 1 & 2 (for the 2nd time)

GOD IS ABOUT TO SHAKE HEAVEN & ALL THE EARTH .. THE LATTER GLORY IS COMING WITH PEACE & PROSPERITY! 🌟




And of course, the Lord of Hosts says FEAR NOT in this time. For according to the covenant He made with His children when they came out of Egypt, His Spirit ABIDES IN THE MIDST OF US.



B💣💣M

B💣💣M

B💣💣M

B💣💣M

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥




CONFIRMATION TIMESTAMP: 

12:33

There's another B💣💣M






IF YOU DIED TONIGHT IN YOUR SLEEP, ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULD SPEND ETERNITY IN HEAVEN?

 

Jesus is the ONLY WAY!!!

 

BY ACKNOWLEDGING WITH YOUR WORDS (FROM YOUR HEART THAT JESUS IS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR, YOU ARE SAVED FOR ALL ETERNITY.

 

GOD DOES NOT EXPECT US TO BE PERFECT, BUT HE REQUIRES THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT HIS SON IS THE CHRIST WHO CAME TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SINS & TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPEND ALL ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WHEN YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS FINISHED.

 

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE JESUS THE LORD OF YOUR LIFE, DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE SAY THIS PRAYER NOW:

 

Father God, I recognize I am a sinner. I come to you asking forgiveness of my sins. I confess in my heart and speak with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Your Son, and He died on the cross for my sins. I confess Jesus as the Lord of my heart, my soul and my life. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior and I praise You for making a way for me. I declare by the Blood of Jesus that I am saved. Jesus, I invite You into my life, and I pray You continue to reveal your LOVE to me by Your Holy Spirit. I ask You to have Your way with my life. I thank You for the new creation You have made me.


Comments

Popular Posts