JEREMIAH 8 - MUCH OF THE CHURCH IS IN BIG TROUBLE!

I invited Holy Spirit to show me scripture He wants me to see today. With eyes closed, He had me open my Bible to Jeremiah 8 .. MUCH OF THE CHURCH IS IN BIG TROUBLE, STUBBORN, REFUSES TO REPENT & IS LEADING GOD'S PEOPLE ASTRAY WITH DOCTRINES OF DEMONS! INVITING JUDGMENT! 😣




I guess as a sort of confirmation of something very important the Lord wanted me to share about what's happening with the church today through Jeremiah 8 .. I am again thoroughly DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT as I research & post this on Twitter (now X) .. thank you Lord for Your Presence!!!

If you have not yet watched Johnny Enlow explain what the Lord has revealed to him about CORRECT end times eschatology, make it a priority to listen! Go to Elijah Streams on Rumble and start at Episode 58 of Johnny Enlow & listen in order to each of the Johnny Enlow episodes that follow until the topic is completely covered (it was SEVERAL consecutive episodes!)

https://t.co/J1AybhtixL





Comments

Popular Posts