JOB 2 & 3 - THE BATTLE FOR YOUR MIND & SOUL
Invited Holy Spirit, opened Bible with eyes closed, heard "turn 6 pages" (6 = NUMBER OF MAN) .. to Job 2 & 3.
As horrific truths are revealed, the enemy will try to get you to curse God (how could He let this happen?!!!) There will be a battle for the your mind & soul!
The enemy comes to kill, steal & destroy - Jesus came so you will have life more abundantly! (I AM ABSOLUTELY DRUNK IN THE SPIRIT AS I TYPE THIS TODAY - I CAN BARELY TYPE!)
Don't curse yourself as truth is revealed. You did not know - don't blame yourself.
Have faith! God will restore ALL THINGS. He is Immanuel (God with us). He is Jehovah Rapha! (Our Healer), He is Jehovah Mephalti (Our Deliverer). Self-condemnation is a sin. Don't fall into the enemy's trap - don't provide an open door!
Comments