1 KINGS 7 - CALL DJT BACK TO THE PRESIDENCY!

WOW! WOW! WOW! I invited Holy Spirit to guide me, closed my eyes, opened Bible to 1 Kings 7 AGAIN 🚨. It took 3 turns with eyes closed .. opened to a random tab, then another random tab, then grabbed a chunk of pages with eyes closed!!! (JUST TO ILLUSTRATE THIS IS HOLY SPIRIT LEADING!) AND THIS IS THE 3rd DAY IN ROW HE HAS LEAD ME HERE!

To recap from the first day he lead me here on 5/18/23: Solomon put way more effort into building HIS OWN house (13 years) than he did building God's house (7 years). Sinful disobedience. FIRST BUILD GOD'S KINGDOM - He will then bless you with more than enough!

Since he lead me here again, I looked to see what else Holy Spirit might want me to share about it. The 2 pillars of the temple were named Jachin (He shall establish) & Boaz (in strength) .. a reminder that kings rule by God's appointment & grace.




In the name of Jesus, I call God's anointed King David (DJT) back to the Presidency BEFORE the 2024 election! JOIN ME IN THIS PRAYER!





Comments

Popular Posts