1 KINGS 7 - BUT FIRST BUILD GOD'S KINGDOM

With eyes closed, Holy Spirit lead me to 1 Kings 7. 

Solomon put way more effort into building HIS OWN house (13 years) then he did building God's house (7 years). Sinful disobedience. FIRST BUILD GOD'S KINGDOM - He will then bless you with more than enough!




There are no coincidences.. I posted this on Twitter (now X) at 11:11.

Holy Spirit is preparing us to receive His wealth transfer. To recognize it is HIS money & we are to build HIS Kingdom with it, not our own. WE ARE BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING! He will provide!




God means business with this message. I landed on 1 Kings 7 yesterday, but didn't pay as much attention to it. Rather, I focused on chapters 8-11 (included in another blog here on 5/17/23). This morning with eyes closed, Holy Spirit had me open my Bible "randomly" to 1 Kings 7 AGAIN 😳 HEED HIS WARNING!




Comments

Popular Posts