ISAIAH 17 - JUDGMENT IS UPON ISRAEL

Randomly opened Bible. Holy Spirit said "turn 9 pages" .. to Isaiah 17.

9 = JUDGMENT

17 = OVERCOMING VICTORY (God manifests His overcoming power)

8 = NEW BEGINNINGS (888 confirmation)

This scripture speaks of conflict between Israel & Syria .. and it's happening.




Judgment is upon Israel -- God will strip away everything that is not of Him, every idol will fall. They will remember the God of their SALVATION.

God speaks of using other nations against Syria & Israel .. & then He will rebuke those nations.





https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-is-constructing-a-new-middle-east/amp/

With God, ISRAEL WILL BE VICTORIOUS!


As I am reading Isaiah 17 aloud, this also pops out at me (and it's 11:11 as I am noticing this and posting it) 😮

"Hark, the uproar of a multitude of peoples! They roar & thunder like the noise of the seas! Ah, the roar of nations! They roar like the roaring of rushing and mighty waters!"



On Elijah Streams, David Herzog talked about the Psalm 83 war happening now between Israel and it's neighbors 👀 (CONFIRMATION). I had to do some digging this morning when Holy Spirit showed me Isaiah 17 .. since I don't watch the news.


Link to David Herzog on Elijah Streams:

https://rumble.com/v2hd56g-david-herzog-understanding-americas-prophetic-timeline-for-revival-and-harv.html

Comments

Popular Posts