MATTHEW 1 - WE ARE HEIRS TO GOD'S COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM

Invited Holy Spirit, closed eyes, opened Bible, heard "turn 9 pages" .. first page of the NEW TESTAMENT (first page of the Book of Matthew). Got interrupted because of guests that arrived .. and I was thinking I had rushed things and WHY am I in Matthew 1 (the lineage) .. so hours later invited Him again with eyes closed, I opened my Bible randomly and heard "turn 9 pages" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd I was lead back to THE SAME EXACT PAGE 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 OMGOSH!!!



PROPHETIC NUMBERS: As I am posted this in the blog here, I am just realizing that Holy Spirit showed me this on 3/11.. Kim Clement saw 3:11 on the clock often (like I see 9:11 !!!) .. and prophesied 3/11 was the start of this GOD'S GREAT RESET transition! How appropriate to be revisiting the promise Abraham on this date! 

This is what I learned as I studied the lineage outlined in Matthew 1.

Jesus is the Seed of Abraham in whom all nations would be blessed.

God keeps His promises! He has kept His promise to bless the nations through Abraham, by giving us Jesus, the Messiah, the Anointed One through the legal lineage of Abraham.



Abraham was shown the future .. the fulfillment of God's promise to bless the nations through his Seed. He saw Jesus, Who is the ETERNAL God. THE GREAT I AM. 🌟



Jesus became cursed for us to be released from the curse of the law. Jesus received this curse, which we deserved and He did not, so that we could receive the blessing of Abraham, which He deserved and we did not. The blessing is ours via FAITH & ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS AS OUR LORD & SAVIOR, not the law.




God does EVERYTHING on our behalf -- He only requires OBEDIENCE!

SUGGESTED READING: What Did God Promise Abraham: Its Significance to Present Time

https://t.co/IfFKMZpN6r


Comments

Popular Posts