LUKE 2 & 3 - JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

With closed eyes, invited Holy Spirit to guide me & randomly opened Bible .. heard "turn 2 pages" to Luke 2 & 3.

Although He had NO sin, Jesus identified with sinners even from birth. Simeon's prophecy revealed Jesus is the LIGHT for Israel & the GENTILES.




John the Baptist preached a baptism of REPENTANCE for the REMISSION of sins. Remission = not only forgiveness, but also liberty & deliverance -- TRUE FREEDOM. Make the crooked paths straight. PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE LORD. His Kingdom is at hand!




PROPHETIC NUMBERS: 

I heard "turn 2 pages" to get to Luke 2 (22).

I was lead to both Luke 2 & 3 (23) and it is year 2023 (23-23)

As I was typing this on Twitter (now X) it was 12:12.

GOD REVEALS THE NUMBER 12 TO SHOW HE IS IN CONTROL & HE IS ACTIVELY RULING AS KING! 12 IS A WITNESS TO HIS PERFECT PLAN!




And the icing on the cake .. I noticed that I completed the Tweet and received a timestamp of 12:34



Comments

Popular Posts