EZEKIEL 7 - JUSTICE AWAITS THE WICKED

Invited Holy Spirit to guide me to scripture that pertains to today .. closed my eyes, randomly opened Bible, heard "turn 7 pages" and found myself at Ezekiel 7!





PROPHETIC NUMBERS: Holy Spirit told me to "turn 7 pages" to get to Ezekiel 7 (77 = BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD!) Aaaaaaaaaannnnd icing on the cake! I noticed I posted that on Twitter (now X) at 12:00 (12 👀). Here is what God is communicating through 7 & 12:





As I read verse 10 aloud, I heard THUNDER 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 (on a sunny day!!!)

Ezekiel 7:10

"BEHOLD, THE DAY! BEHOLD, IT HAS COME! YOUR DOOM HAS GONE FORTH, THE ROD HAS BLOSSOMED, PRIDE HAS BUDDED." (feeling the FIRE of Holy Spirit on this 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥)



Ezekiel was commanded to make a chain as a symbolic act to signal the captivity & justice that awaits the wicked. In Nahum 3:10 these people were the upper class -- a long train of captives bound together in chains headed for exile (GITMO? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 TRIBUNALS? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀)




Comments

Popular Posts