ESTHER 5-10 - 7 POWERFUL TRUTHS FROM THE STORY OF ESTHER

 Invited Holy Spirit to guide me, closed eyes, opened Bible, heard turn "2 pages" .. to Esther 5-10. In my research, I found this article discussing 7 powerful truths from the story of Esther: https://www.ibelieve.com/faith/7-powerful-truths-from-esther-and-helpful-wisdom-for-today.html?amp=1



Holy Spirit has me proclaim the scriptures He leads me to each morning. I felt the FIRE on me as I spoke these verses and the STRONG presence of Holy Spirit particularly as I read this section!



King Ahasuerus granted the Jews to gather, defend themselves & destroy/wipe out armed forces that would attack them and take all the enemy's goods for spoil. They should be ready to avenge themselves upon their enemies in the month of Adar (Feb) 👀



Comments

Popular Posts